Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nichiazmon


I'm really sorry I haven't  posted in five months, but I have been drawing! I just... haven't... really posted anything.  But this is a picture of Nichiasmon, a dragon that used to be part of Avandion, a gihugic* serpent that, when fighting some big scary monster to restore peace to the world, was split into Nichiasmon and Sofrastion with a sword named... NA. In their world, all of these words are said differently, so that's why I made them look different here. 
So, Nichiasmon and that other dragon/serpent were ruling their world (called Klamdo), but Nichiasmon wanted to see if they were "alone in the universe/multiverse" so he opened a bridge, pulling the spacetime of our universe towards theirs,  causing gravity to pull some matter into a star. Unfortunately this star stopped Nichiasmon from reaching us, and various other problems in Klamdo. Eventually, the star went supernova (would you expect a star formed from that much gravity be low-mass?) and then this is a picture of everything escaping. Will they reach us? Yes, but probably next year.

* I know gihugic isn't a word, but that's what they called him!

 _[][][][]_    ______________________________
  [  _  _  ]  < p.s. (which stands for post script,       ]
   U    U       [  in case you didn't know)                  ]
    l___l        [  if you don't understand something  ]
    U  U        [   in this post, please comment.         ]

2 comments:

  1. Hi Halvor! I'm Adriana, Nico's mom. (We met you at last year's YAYA.

    I love the dynamics of your drawing! Nichiasmon seems to be spiraling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. This is cool. I'll have to show it to my daughter Lily. She loves to draw too. Really great stuff. Katy.

    ReplyDelete